Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Heartburn

With Adon, I started getting heartburn really bad around 18 weeks. It pretty much stayed with me the remainder of the pregnancy. I could avoid the foods that triggered it (tomatoes, caffeine, peppers, etc.) and make sure I didn't go to bed for several hours after I ate, but it still showed up.

I ate a bowl of chili yesterday for lunch...and had heartburn all afternoon and evening. I can't help but wonder if it was an isolated incident or if the thus far perfect pregnancy will no longer be perfect. I'm not complaining if I do have it. I've been so grateful to not have had any morning sickness or discomfort or anything else uncomfortable for the first 16 weeks. In fact, there are some days I have to remind myself that I'm pregnant, because I definitely don't feel like it. It is reassuring to hear the baby's heartbeat at every doctor's appointment...just so I know I'm not dreaming it up. :o)

Pictures are almost uploaded!! I'm into January of 2009!!! Once their done, I hope to get some posted...hopefully while Adon's taking a nap!

No comments: