Sunday, January 18, 2009

Appliances are going, going, almost gone.

The appliances I removed from our pantry during my spring cleaning are going fast. I'm eager to get them ALL off of our kitchen floor so I no longer have to walk around them. However, Adon has enjoyed his temporary drum set. The remaining items are:
  • Smoothie maker (we have a newer/better one)
  • Chopper (ok, ok...this one came from the Target $1 section. I couldn't pass it up, but have never used it)
  • 4-cup coffee maker (this was inherited, but still works great...we just drink more coffee than this little guy makes)
  • Small saucepan w/ a cool venting lid (running out of storage space and we have other saucepans that are part of a set)
Please let me know if you're interested and we'll make arrangements to get them to you.

1 comment:

Jeanie Bree said...

Hey, I just thought I would respond to your question on my blog here. Feel free to check out my school's website. www.montessorichildren.net Hopefully, that can answer all of your questions.
Montessori Education is something that I not only do for a living but believe in with my whole heart.