Thursday, April 16, 2009

Adon's new accomplishment

Adon can turn himself around on the couch and our bed to slide off! I left him on the couch and went into the other room. When I came back, he was on the floor, and there was no thump! I didn't believe it, so I put him back up on the couch and watched him do it! Yesterday, Adon was in bed with us in the morning. I left him with Jer and went to the bathroom. All of a sudden, I hear him crawling from our room to the bathroom! I asked Jer why he let him go, and he said he didn't that he got down all by himself. Unconvinced, I put him back up on the bed and watched him turn around and slide down backwards!

Now we just have to work on the steps! He crawls to the edge of the steps in our room and grunts to indicate he's ready. I'll turn him around and he'll slide backwards...but he won't come down until I turn him around.

In other news, the baby is much more active than Adon was. I feel the baby kicking (hard) and moving all the time! Only 10 more weeks to go!

No comments: