Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sledding Fun!!!

We got about 10" of snow this weekend between Friday night and Saturday night! I LOVE snow!! One of the highlights of this snow was that J's final for Anatomy & Physiology was canceled Saturday morning, because the professor's car got stuck. He doesn't have to make it up, because all of the grades are due tomorrow! HOORAY!!!

However, the best part of the snow was the sledding we did! Yes, I went sledding being almost 6 months pregnant! We were careful. It was quite a sight. I had 3 layers of clothing on from head to toe. Do you know how hard it is to put 3 pairs of pants on when you're 6 months pregnant?? Jer had to put my socks on for me, because I couldn't bend over far enough to do it myself! And climbing up the hill with an extra 20 pounds takes a whole lot more effort! Anyway, after 2 hours of sledding, only my toes were numb. The rest of me was dry, warm, and Adon enjoyed the ride!!


At the top of the hill...with the guy who looked like "he was about to rob a liquor store," in J's own words.


Mary & Annie


This is what a 6'6" guy looks like in a recycling bin!! Wheeeee!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! It looks like y'all had a lot of fun!!