Friday, March 13, 2009

Baby Update

All is well with little person #2. Today was a boring doctor's appointment. I suppose boring is a good thing, though!

Adon is on the brink of walking, we think. He's pulling himself up on the door frames and walking along the walls. He walks readily when he's holding onto your fingers, and has started to lunge from one piece of furniture to another...though without taking any steps!

Adon and I had a nice lunch at the Deli today. I had an ultimate meltdown (super amazing grilled cheese) and a cup of tomato bisque soup. I thought I'd better get my fill of grilled sandwiches and soup before it's too warm for them. Adon had a half of a (regular) grilled cheese and some melon and grapes. He finished off his lunch with a green sugar shamrock cookie from Grampy. Man, that kid loves his sweets!

No comments: