Tuesday, July 21, 2009

That's not how I left you...

I laid Gabe on his tummy (with his head on the burp cloth) so I could get Adon up from his nap and change his diaper. This is how I found him when I returned!

Rolling over at 1 month beats Adon by a whole month! The doctor didn't believe me when I told him Adon rolled over at 2 months. He certainly won't believe me at Gabe's check-up on Friday that Gabe rolled over on his one-month birthday. Happy Birthday, Little Guy! Where has the time gone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! What a strong little guy.

Congratulations, and welcome, Gabe!!

Looking forward to that birth story post when you have a chance to finish it! :)

Lori said...

WOW! I can't believe he is one month already! That just goes to show you how fast time flies! Its sad in a way, but exciting to see them grow and learn new things.
Also, good job with the produce! I'll have to keep those things in mind when shopping.