- J passed both of his paramedic tests. We are waiting for his license to arrive in the mail.
- J turned 32 and we celebrated his birthday the weekend before with my family. I was going to make him a special dinner and have tiramisu for dessert on his actual birthday (the 11th), but I got sick and J made his own birthday dinner.
- We spent Valentine's Day watching a movie at home, because J got the bug I had. However, Adon spent his first night alone at Grammy and Grampy's. We were glad for a little time alone, even though J was sick...at least Adon didn't get sick!
- Adon ate his first Paczki.
- Adon attended his first birthday party for a friend.
- Adon got a new pair of Stride Rite tennis shoes and can now stand on his own for up to 8 seconds...though he doesn't realize he's doing it.
- Adon says Da Da very well and babbles a lot.
- Adon gives kisses...very wet, open-mouthed kisses. :o)
- I finished our taxes and the taxes of two friends/clients.
- I took major advantage of a sale at JoAnn's to stockpile fabric for my current sewing project.
- I made my first pair of baby shoes and a newborn hat for a shower gift. I'm quite pleased with how they turned out (despite a few failed attempts with a bad hat pattern).
- We found out that the new baby is...healthy and doing very well. But you'll have to wait until he or she arrives to find out any more!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Too much to post
I have all of these things running around in my head to post, but never get a chance to do so in detail. So I'll give you a quick recap on events in the Shindel household as of late include: