Wednesday, July 9, 2008

June 2008 in review

June was a very busy month for our family. Jeremy started working full time at Gateway as an EMT (while still going to paramedic school and doing his clinicals!). I went back to work the first week of June, although it's only part time. Nona (J's mom) came to visit and we took Adon to the zoo for the first time. He slept through most of it though.



He sleeps a lot, actually...especially on Mommy.





He still enjoys bathtime, but doesn't appear to do so in these pictures.



Adon is so helpful with household chores...especially laundry! He's also a very good observer in the kitchen while I cook. I just know he's soaking it all in. Sometimes he sits on the kitchen table and tells me all kinds of stories while I'm cooking.






Uncle Caleb (Jer's best friend) got to meet Adon for the first time when he visited from Springfield. And Aunt Gabby (Great Aunt Barb) took Adon (and Mommy and Daddy) out to First Watch for breakfast.



He's also been rolling over like crazy!! It's so cute...he buries his face in his bed, tucks his knees under his tummy and pushes his hiney way up in the air until he leans to one side and rolls. I can't tell you how many times I've found him on his back. As soon as he sees me, he gives me the biggest gummy smile as if he were saying, "Look what I did, Mom. Aren't I cute?" I've tried to roll him back to his tummy, because he doesn't sleep well on his back. However, he always tucks his legs under him when I do and is back on his back before I even let go! So, we've had to let him go and learn to fall asleep on his back. He's doing much better at that now. He's so much fun! People said he'd change our lives, but no one could have told us how much we'd love him and treasure him. He's such a blessing and a joy to have around! These last few pics are random ones taken through out the month, but I've posted a few of my favorites.

Left: Adon is such a content and happy baby. This is how I usually find him when he wakes up from a nap.

Right: This is classic Adon...fingers in his mouth. He tries to get as many fingers in his mouth as possible! Although, lately, he's used one hand to hold his other hand's thumb in his mouth.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love the pics and the video. Pictures are always cute but video captures their personalities. They grow up so fast, take it all in!