Monday, June 2, 2008

Little Inchworm

It's next to impossible to keep this thing updated with a little one who changes everyday it seems. In the last week, Adon
  • rolled from his tummy to his back
  • had his 2-month check up and got a shot
  • got a new play-gym
  • started cooing and "talking" like crazy
  • began to scoot like an inchworm
  • slept 9.5 hours!!!
I'll try to get some videos of the little inchworm posted, because he's too cute. He'll start in the middle of his bed and wake up with his head smooshed up against the top and no covers on. We're trying out a sleepsack tonight to keep him a little warmer.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Its hard to believe that he's big enough to be doing all that already! I remember the first night Adriana scooted to the head of her bed, I thought Ryan had moved her, but it was just her moving and grooving in the middle of the night. I remember her getting mad in the at night because she couldn't scoot anymore, so I would have to come in and move her down to the foot of the bed so she could have room to scoot. I'm axious to see video and/or pictures of the little guy!